Tips on Wearing Ankle Boots to Bring out That Killer Look
On the previous post, I talked about how to dress to look younger than you are. One tip was to embrace ankle boots to bring out that killer look. Don’t get it twisted, though. You don’t just shove in your boots and wallah! You look fabulous. Not at all. Below are tips on how to wear ankle boots for you to pull the desired look. Whether dressed in a skirt, boyfriend jeans, leggings or maxi dress, this for you.
1. Roll your leggings/ jeans up for the ankle to peep out- that is why it’s an ankle boot right? This is a fashion tip on its own. The space between the jeans and the trouser has a transforming effect. It makes the whole outfit look classy.
2. Tuck your jeans inside your boots-in the event the jeans is too long to be rolled, save yourself the time and just tuck it into the ankle boot. Pushing the jeans will make the outfit look all scrambled up.
3. Wear it a denim short- this is the perfect summer look. It shows off your toned legs while still keepingthe look sleek, casual and girly.
4. Top it up with a slitted maxi dress- you want to break the monotony of wearing sandals or heels with a maxi. Ankle boots are your perfect break. Not only is it on edge, but it is classy as well.
5. Throw some color on your boots-brown and blacks are the norm. How about showing off your adventurous character through your boots. I love maroon, purple and blue ankle boots. It gives your outfit some pop.
6. Wear it with a short dress and a waterfall cardigan- you can never go wrong with a short dress and a flowing waterfall cardigan. Topping it up with a pair of colored ankle boots completes the look and makes it more exciting.
7. Pull it off with a flannel shirt and leggings-flannel shirts are my favorite attire for an outdoor weekend out. To make it more appealing, pair it with a flat pair of ankle boots.
8. Match your boots with a tailored short and a vest- you will be amazed at how official tailored short looks perfect when worn with a pair ankle boots.
9. Skater skirt and a vest- a skater skirt and a tucked in a vest look very fashionable and sleek. Throwing ankle boots just wow everything.
I love all the tips above and could wear any of them anytime. Which style of wearing ankle boots works for? Any other tips that you would like to add? Engage us in the comment box below.